HEMPSTEAD JUNIOR SCHOOL UNIFORM POLICY
All children are expected to wear uniform which consists of:
- Bottle green sweatshirt, fleece or cardigan with school logo
- Grey trousers/shorts
- Grey skirt/pinafore/culottes
- White shirt/blouse or “polo” shirt
- White or grey socks
- Black or brown sensible shoes or trainers
- For summer, green/white stripe or gingham dresses, blouses or playsuits
- In winter, grey or green tights may be worn
- Navy blue sports shorts (NOT Bermuda or cycling shorts)
- Plain coloured T-shirt or school-branded polo shirt in the child's house colour (Yellow/Red/Blue).
- Plimsolls for indoors
- Plimsolls or trainers for outdoors
- Navy blue or grey tracksuits may be worn for outdoor games activities on cold days.
For reasons of appropriate dress and safety, children are not to wear make-up, nail varnish or jewellery (unless for religious reasons) in school and long hair, boys and girls, should be tied back. Extreme haircuts and colours are not permitted. Children with pierced ears should wear small silver or gold plain studs, which must be removed for all PE activities (Medway guidance).
Please label all clothing with your child’s name
Hempstead Junior School Uniform Suppliers: